Data fields and tables
A wide range of data fields is available and several different types of
tables can be employed. This includes a matrix table of presence/absence, raw volume,
background levels and many other essential measurements.
Other Key Features
- Use Clipboard to transfer to Excel, Word and other Windows software applications.
- Presence flagging by clicking on a spot or using a threshold slider to determine the
presence or absence of a spot in an image.
- No imposed order of analysis - automatic update of all calibration results on the fly
when any parameters altered.
- Image attributes including zoom, pan, false colour etc.
- Spot labels.
- Comprehensive and searchable Help and Tutorials files, including context sensitive help
and Tip of the Day
- Competitively priced with increased savings when bought together with any Phoretix 1D or